CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hope all of you mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day. We spent the weekend with my mom & dad in Oak Hill, Ohio. We had a great time. I got to see all three of my brothers and their families, and my sister, Lyvone Peters was home from Martinsburg, WV. It was a beautiful weekend. The weather was perfect. We went to Lake Jackson and had a picnic on Saturday then on Sunday there was 18 of us at Mom & Dad's for a delicious dinner. What more could we ask for?


This is most of my family, The Crace bunch. My oldest brother, Bob and his family is not in the picture.


Jessica and her cousin, Emily Peters, taking a break at the lake.







Nathan having fun with his cousin, Matthew Peters.












6 comments:

Jon Earls said...

I am seriously getting old. I would not have even begun to recognize Matthew or Emily.

Connie said...

I know how you feel. Matthew was only 8 months old when Nathanael & I started dating. Now he is 14. Unbelievable!!!!!

Matthew said...

Greetings dearest aunte...
Now that I'm home again I have listened more thoughly to your CD,and have come to the conclusion that it is an exellent recording.
Tell Bro. Probst he did great job on the drums (and every thing else),and I'm looking forward to working with him on your next album!
-Matt Peters

Doddie said...

Hello again..
It was good to see the family picture. Brings back memories...good ones. It's been a while since I've see ya'll. Everyone is growing up so much. Write me if you get time..marie831@hotmail.com. I would like to get your cd.

Aaron said...

Great family picture. I haven't seen Roger or John in years. I have many great memories of Sunday afternoons at your house with Roger and him at our house. Also a night of camping out with your cousin Larry and my brother Bobby.

Gayle said...

Enjoyed seeing your pictures connie.
We really love your CD. I listened to it over and over on my way back from camping last weekend.
Have a great day!
Sis Eisenhart